Friday, November 20, 2015

Sports Photography

So this marks my very first post...
I'm pretty new to photography, I just started studying it in school this semester and so far i just wanna share my sports photographs since this is my favourite photoshoot so far.
Honestly, I kinda hesitated in posting this cause, number 1, i dont think their good enough
and number 2, watermarking them is very tedious.
but nevertheless I decided on sharing them, so here they are.











Judging by my choice of sport, I am in fact a water lover...I'd like to think I was a mermaid in my previous life ;)...though my swimming skills wont qualify me to be one :P

anyways... so here is my first take on sports photography, I hope to further improve in the future.

Disclaimer, I dont really know who these dudes are.




No comments:

Post a Comment